KOBE & ONLINE EVENTS T&C
Tuesday 26th October 2021
Bidding will open at 8.30am Perth West Australia time (GMT+8).
Thursday 28th October 2021
Bidding will close at 6pm Perth West Australia time (GMT+8) / 7pm Kobe time.
This auction will be available to Atlas registered customers attending the inspection event in Kobe and to Atlas rest of world trade customers online.
Participation is with the understanding that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions. Click here to read these terms and conditions >
All participants will submit their bid per lot for consideration in US Dollars only (to the nearest Dollar). Note payment may be made in USD, JPY or AUD and currency exchange rates will be advised prior to the auction start.
The highest bid above the reserve will be the purchaser of that lot. Note reserve prices will not be disclosed.
- Applied exchange rates will be published prior to the commencement of the auction.
- Exchange rates will be valid for 7 days and are subject to change.
Bids can be made in two ways:
Bids can be submitted in writing to Mr Kenji Fujimoto in Kobe as part of the inspection event. Bids must be submitted by 7pm Kobe time.
Bids can be submitted by :
SPREADSHEET: Submit your completed form via email to Mr Tim Jones: Tim@AtlasPearls.com.au or Mr Kenji Fujimoto : Kenji@AtlasPearls.com.au.
The spreadsheet will be made available prior to the commencement of the auction.
The winning lots will be decided by 6pm (Perth West Australia time (GMT+8) / 7pm Kobe time) Friday 29th October with a list of sold lots being published. Please refer back to our website for the results.
All goods are available to view online. If you require further information about any lot in order to assist in placing your purchase/bid please contact us:
ENGLISH - Mr Tim Jones
Email: Tim@AtlasPearls.com.au or Mobile: +61 0425 407 985
JAPANESE & ENGLISH - Mr Kenji Fujimoto
Email: Kenji@AtlasPearls.com.au or Mobile: +81 90 9711 3217
WITHDRAWAL OF GOODS
Atlas Pearls reserves the right to withdraw goods from sale at any time.
- Buyers with successful purchases/bids will receive their invoice within 3 business days from the closure of the auction.
- Customers will have 3 business days to make payment. Payment options will be included on the invoice.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes. Taxes and shipping will be added to the final invoice depending on the business’s country of operation.
- All invoicing will be in USD unless otherwise requested. To request an alternative invoicing currency please contact Accounts@AtlasPearls.com.au
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Successful Buyers must ensure that payment has been made to Atlas Pearls Ltd. within 3 business days of receipt of invoice. As soon as confirmation of the full payment is received the purchased lot(s) will be shipped. Please note that the Buyer is responsible for ensuring that all bank transfer fees are covered by the buyer. Note that foreign banks will often charge additional intermediary bank fees. Please contact your financial institution for further information.
Delivery to Australian addresses will incur a flat fee of $15 USD per delivery. International customers will need to provide shipping address details along with their FEDEX account to facilitate delivery.
TAX'S & IMPORT DUTIES
- Atlas Pearls is not responsible for the payment of Consumption Taxes or Duties.
- All successful bidders are solely responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes incurred upon arrival of the goods in the nominated country.
Atlas Pearls offers a returns policy for all loose pearls sold online.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt of goods.
Goods must be exact to their original lot.
Only invited, registered companies are eligible to participate in the auction.
Atlas Pearls reserves the right to remove an auction participant from current or future auctions if bidding behaviour interferes in the ultimate sale of a lot and or for refusal to complete payment on won lots.